All the text, images, and logos on this Website are protected by internationally recognised laws. The Directors of Armadillo Corporation Limited hereby assert any intellectual property rights that they may have including copyright, database rights and any rights in compilations in and to the Materials on the Website. The Partners have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the use of other’s text and images is done with the full consent of copyright owners and/or in accordance with relevant legislative provisions. If any omissions are brought to the attention of the Partners, the Partners would be pleased to include appropriate insertions and any acknowledgements in subsequent postings.
The Materials found on the Website may not be posted or in any way mirrored on the WWW or any other part of the Internet except where specifically agreed with Armadillo Corporation Limited and properly subscribed for.
Access to and use of this website (“the Website”) is provided subject to the following terms and conditions:
the Materials means all or any information, artwork, text video, audio, animation or picture files contained and comprised in the Website; references to the Materials shall mean the whole or any part thereof
Armadillo Corporation Limited means Armadillo Corporation Limited (an incorporated company in the United Kingdom, Sri Lanka, Malaysia and Indonesia)
trademarks shall be deemed to include all logos, shields and service marks
2. Permitted and Prohibited Use of Materials on the Website
· Except as permitted above, the User undertakes not to copy, reproduce, publish, store in any medium (including extraction into any other website, database, compilation, or computer programme), generate collections, distribute, transmit, retransmit, modify, manipulate, alter, rent, lease, or lend or broadcast or show any part of the Website without the prior written permission of Armadillo Corporation Limited.
· The User warrants to Armadillo Corporation Limited that the User will not infringe Armadillo Corporation Limited’ intellectual property rights nor will the User breach the intellectual property rights of any third party other than as granted by the Sale Agreement for subscription..
3. User Contributions to the Website
· Where the User is invited to submit any contribution to the Website, upon doing so the User grants to Armadillo Corporation Limited a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide, sub licenceable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, distribute, broadcast, transmit, perform, play, and exercise all copyright with respect to such a contribution for the full term of any rights that may exist in such a contribution. If the User does not wish to grant such rights to Armadillo Corporation Limited, the User is urged to not submit his or her contribution to the Website. By submitting his or her contribution, the User warrants:
· that his or her contribution is his/her own original work and that he/she has the right to make it available for use by Armadillo Corporation Limited as specified above;
· that his or her contribution is not defamatory or libellous;
· that his or her contribution does not break or infringe any law. In submitting a contribution, the User agrees to waive any moral rights in his/her contribution and agrees to indemnify the Company against any breach of the above warranties.
· The trademarks of Armadillo-Intel (Armadillo Corporation), Armadillo Corporation Limited and any third party displayed on the Website are the registered and unregistered trademarks of the same. Nothing contained in the Website shall be taken, construed and/or granting any licence or right to use the trademarks displayed on the Website without the prior written permission of the owner. The User’s use of the trademarks on the Website is strictly prohibited.
5. Disclaimer and No Warranty
· In no event shall Armadillo Corporation Limited be liable to any party for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of the Materials whether or not amended by third parties.
· Armadillo Corporation Limited provides the Materials “as is” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
7. Applicability and Linked Sites
· Armadillo Corporation Limited reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which the Website is held. The User is responsible for reviewing these terms and conditions and notices. The User’s viewing and/or use of these materials constitute the User’s agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices.
· The Website may contain links to third party websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not owned or controlled by Armadillo Corporation Limited and it is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Armadillo Corporation Limited is not responsible for web casting or any other transmission received from any Linked Site, nor is Armadillo Corporation Limited responsible if the Linked Site is not working properly in providing these links to the User only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of any site or any association with its operators. The User is responsible for viewing and abiding by the privacy, copyright and terms and conditions posted at the Linked Sites.